The deadline to enter Guitar Center’s Your Next Record with Keith Urban is less than a month away. For undiscovered artists, this is the second installment of a one-of-its-kind, unsigned artist competition that provides emerging artists the chance to win career-altering opportunities.
“I’m always ready to do whatever it takes to give aspiring musicians the chance to do what they love,” said Urban. “I think we’ve all heard someone whose musical talents blow us away and sometimes all that stands between their garage and an arena is a chance.
“Opportunity. That’s what Guitar Center’s Your Next Record’ is all about.”
With nearly 4,000 talented artists signed up to date, now is the time for artists throughout the United States to submit their music. The deadline to enter is November 30, and the deadline for fans to vote is December 15.
The winning artist will earn the opportunity to record a 3-song EP with a top producer and have three-time Grammy Award winning singer, songwriter, guitarist, and performer Keith Urban, also a two-time 2010 CMA nominee, appear on the winning artists’ single.
Until November 30, unsigned artists across the United States are invited to submit their music at YourNextRecord.com for a chance to win the aforementioned prize package, which includes:
- A 3-song EP with a top producer
- Keith Urban to appear on a recording with the winning band
- $10,000 Guitar Center shopping spree
- $10,000 in new gear and endorsement deals from Gibson, D’Addario, Planet Waves, and Evans
- An Opening slot on a Keith Urban show
- A feature of the band’s single on iTunes A Guitar Center Presents Your Next Record with Keith Urban teaser can be viewed here